XVI International Conference on Physics and Technology of Thin Films and Nanosystems (ICPTTFN-XVI) dedicated to Professor Freik
The conference will be held in Yaremcha (Carpathians – Ukraine, Ivano-Frankivsk region).
The invited, plenary and oral reports will be including on conference sessions. And, the posters sessions will take place.
During the conference will be an exhibition of laboratory equipment of the Ukrainian and foreign producers, as well as demonstration of the participant’s models of electronics to structures which include the thin-film elements.
There will be special awards for the best reports of young scientists. To participate in this nomination is required during the on-line registration to mark an application in the corresponding cell.
May, 15-20, 2017, Ivano-Frankivsk, Ukraine
LANGUAGES: English; Ukrainian.
Thin films technology (metals, semiconductors, dielectrics, conductive polymers) and their research methods.
- Nanotechnologies and nanomaterials, quantum-size structures.
Physical-chemical properties of thin films.
- Thin film compounds for electronic devices, nanoelectronics.
- Functional crystalline materials: growth, physical properties and applications.
- Thin films technology for energy saving.
- Innovative methods of teaching.
Conference materials (abstract book) will be published before Conference opening.
- Abstracts must be on English (!) and confined no more than one page (size A4) with figures, tables, photos, and reference.